ewolves e.K. · Schulstr. 31 · 47608 Geldern · Deutschland · E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Impressum
Data Protection Declaration
1) Information on the Collection of Personal Data and Contact Details of the Controller
1.1 We are pleased that you are visiting our website and thank you for your interest. In the following, we inform you about the handling of your personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data with which you can be personally identified.
1.2 The controller in charge for data processing on this website within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is ewolves e.K., Schulstr. 31, 47608 Geldern, Deutschland, Tel.: 015678432509, E-Mail: email@example.com. The controller in charge of the processing of personal data is the natural or legal person who alone or jointly with others determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data.
1.3 This website uses SSL or TLS encryption for security reasons and to protect the transmission of personal data and other confidential content (e.g. orders or inquiries to the controller). You can recognize an encrypted connection by the character string https:// and the lock symbol in your browser line.
2) Data Collection When You Visit Our Website
When using our website for information only, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect data that your browser transmits to our server (so-called "server log files"). When you visit our website, we collect the following data that is technically necessary for us to display the website to you:
- Our visited website
- Date and time at the moment of access
- Amount of data sent in bytes
- Source/reference from which you came to the page
- Browser used
- Operating system used
- IP address used (if applicable: in anonymized form)
Data processing is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 (1) point f GDPR on the basis of our legitimate interest in improving the stability and functionality of our website. The data will not be passed on or used in any other way. However, we reserve the right to check the server log files subsequently, if there are any concrete indications of illegal use.
In order to make your visit to our website attractive and to enable the use of certain functions, we use so-called cookies on various pages. These are small text files that are stored on your end device. Some of the cookies we use are deleted after the end of the browser session, i.e. after closing your browser (so-called session cookies). Other cookies remain on your terminal and enable us or our partner companies (third-party cookies) to recognize your browser on your next visit (persistent cookies). If cookies are set, they collect and process specific user information such as browser and location data as well as IP address values according to individual requirements. Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may vary depending on the cookie.
If personal data are also processed by individual cookies set by us, the processing is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 (1) point b GDPR either for the execution of the contract or in accordance with Art. 6 (1) point f GDPR to safeguard our legitimate interests in the best possible functionality of the website and a customer-friendly and effective design of the page visit.
We work together with advertising partners who help us to make our website more interesting for you. For this purpose, cookies from partner companies are also stored on your hard drive when you visit our website (third-party cookies). You will be informed individually and separately about the use of such cookies and the scope of the information collected in each case within the following sections.
Please note that you can set your browser in such a way that you are informed about the setting of cookies and you can decide individually about their acceptance or exclude the acceptance of cookies for certain cases or generally. Each browser differs in the way it manages the cookie settings. This is described in the help menu of each browser, which explains how you can change your cookie settings. You will find these for the respective browsers under the following links:
Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
Please note that the functionality of our website may be limited if cookies are not accepted.
In the context of contacting us (e.g. via contact form or e-mail),personal data is collected. Which data is collected in the case of a contact form can be seen from the respective contact form. This data is stored and used exclusively for the purpose of responding to your request or for establishing contact and for the associated technical administration. The legal basis for processing data is our legitimate interest in responding to your request in accordance with Art. 6 (1) point f GDPR. If your contact is aimed at concluding a contract, the additional legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 (1) point b GDPR. Your data will be deleted after final processing of your enquiry; this is the case if it can be inferred from the circumstances that the facts in question have been finally clarified, provided that there are no legal storage obligations to the contrary.
5) Use of Your Data for Direct Advertising
Our e-mail newsletter is sent via the technical service provider GetResponse Sp. z o.o., Arkonska 6, A3, Gdansk (80-387) , Poland ("GetResponse"),to whom we forward the data you provide when registering for the newsletter. This disclosure takes place in accordance with Art. 6 (1) point f GDPR and serves our legitimate interest in the use of an effective, secure and user-friendly newsletter system. The data you enter for newsletter subscription (e.g. e-mail address) will be stored on GetResponse's servers in the EU.
GetResponse uses this information to send and statistically evaluate newsletters on our behalf. For the purpose of evaluation, the e-mails sent contain so-called web beacons or tracking pixels, which represent one-pixel image files stored on our website. This enables us to determine whether a newsletter message has been opened and which links have been clicked. In addition, technical information is collected (e.g. time of access, IP address, browser type and operating system). The data is exclusively collected in a pseudonymized format and is not linked to your other personal data. A direct personal reference is excluded. This data is used exclusively for statistical analysis of newsletter campaigns. The results of these analyses can be used to better adapt future newsletters to the interests of the recipients.
If you wish to object to the data analysis for statistical evaluation purposes, you must unsubscribe from the newsletter.
In addition, GetResponse may use this data in accordance with Art. 6 (1) point f GDPR on the basis of its own legitimate interest in designing and optimizing the appropriate service and for market research purposes, for example to determine from which countries the recipients come. However, GetResponse does not use the data of our newsletter recipients to write to them itself or pass them on to third parties.
We have concluded an order processing contract with GetResponse in which we oblige GetResponse to protect the data of our customers and not to pass it on to third parties.
6) Use of rating and test seal graphics
- Provenexpert widget
We use the seal of Provenexpert on our website, a widget of Expert Systems AG, Quedlinburger Straße 1, 10589 Berlin, Germany ("Provenexpert"). When you visit our website, dynamic content (current rating of the shop, certificate, etc.) is loaded into the widget by Provenexpert servers. In the process, information about the website you visited previously, the date and time of the retrieval, the amount of data transferred, the type of browser used, the operating system you are using and the requesting provider (referrer data) may be transmitted to Provenexpert's servers. If this also includes personal data, the processing is based on our overriding legitimate interest in optimising our offer in accordance with Art. 6 (1) f GDPR.
Further information on data protection at Provenexpert can be found at: https://www.provenexpert.com/en-gb/privacy-policy/
7) Use of Videos
Use of Youtube Videos
This website uses the YouTube embedding function for display and playback of videos offered by the provider YouTube, which belongs to Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, 4 Barrow St, Dublin, D04 ESW5, Ireland ("Google").
To this end, the extended data protection mode is used to ensure, according to provider information, that user information will only be stored once the playback function of the video is started. When the playback of embedded YouTube videos is started, the provider sets "YouTube" cookies in order to collect information about user behavior. According to indications from YouTube, the use of those cookies is intended, among other things, to record video statistics, to improve user-friendliness and to avoid improper actions. If you are logged in to Google, your information will be directly associated with your account when you click on a video. If you do not wish to be associated with your profile on YouTube, you must log out before activating the button. Google saves your data (even for users who are not logged in) as usage profiles and evaluates them. Such an evaluation takes place in particular according to Art. 6 (1) point f GDPR, on the basis of the legitimate interests of Google in the insertion of personalized advertising, market research and/or demand-oriented design of its website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact YouTube to exercise this right. When using YouTube, personal data may also be transmitted to the servers of Google LLC. in the USA.
Regardless of whether the embedded video is played back, a connection to the Google network "double click" is established when visiting this website. This may trigger further data processing beyond our control.
Further information on YouTube data protection can be found in the provider's data protection statement at: www.google.com/policies/privacy/
To the extent required by law, we have obtained your consent to the processing of your data as described in accordance with Art. 6 (1) point a GDPR. You can withdraw your consent at any time with effect for the future. In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, please follow the procedure described above.
8) Web Analysis Services
This website uses "Plausible", a web analytics tool provided by Plausible Insights OÜ,
Västriku tn 2, 50403, Tartu, Estonia. It is used to anonymously record interactions of randomly selected individual visitors with the website. This results in a log of, for example, mouse movements and clicks with the aim of identifying potential improvements to the respective website. At no time are personal data collected or processed. When using this website, Plausible only collects non-personal data such as information on the browser and the user agent. These are stored in a non-personal form and evaluated for statistical purposes. Deletion takes place as soon as the data is no longer required for our evaluation purposes.
If personal data is processed in individual cases, the processing is based on our legitimate interest in the statistical evaluation of user behavior for optimization purposes pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR.
For more information about Plausible and the data processing carried out by the tool, please visit https://plausible.io/data-policy.
9) Use of a Live Chat System
This website uses technology from tawk.to inc, 187 East Warm Springs Rd, SB298 Las Vegas, NV, 89119, USA (www.tawk.to),to collect and store anonymous data for the purpose of web analysis and to operate a live chat system for answering live support requests. These anonymous data can be used to create user profiles under a pseudonym. Cookies may be used for this purpose. Cookies are small text files that are stored locally in the cache of the visitor's Internet browser. They enable the recognition of the Internet browser. If the information collected in this way is related to personal data, it is processed in accordance with Art. 6 (1) point f GDPR on the basis of our legitimate interest in effective customer service and statistical analysis of user behaviour for optimization purposes.
The data collected with Tawk.to technology will not be used to personally identify the visitor of this website and will not be combined with personal data about the bearer of the pseudonym without the separately given consent of the person concerned. In order to avoid the storage of Tawk.to cookies, you can set your Internet browser in a way that cookies can no longer be stored on your computer in the future or cookies that have already been stored are deleted. However, if you deactivate the cookies, you may not be able to access the full range of functions on this website. You can object to the collection and storage of data for the purpose of creating a pseudonymised user profile at any time with future effect by sending us your objection by e-mail to the e-mail address stated in the imprint.
10) Tools and Miscellaneous
10.1 Cookie consent tool based on technologies by Usercentrics
This website uses a cookie consent tool with technology from Usercentrics GmbH, Sendlinger Straße 7,
80331 Munich, Germany (hereinafter "Usercentrics") to obtain valid user consent for cookies and cookie-based applications where required.
To enable the cookie consent tool to clearly assign page views to individual users and to individually record, log and store the consent settings made by the user for a session, certain user information (including the IP address) is collected by the cookie consent tool when calling up our website, transmitted to Usercentrics servers and stored there.
This data processing takes place in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f GDPR on the basis of our legitimate interest in a legally compliant, user-specific and user-friendly consent management for cookies and thus in a legally compliant design of our website.
Further legal basis for the data processing described is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. c GDPR. As the data controller for this website, we are subject to the legal obligation to make the use of technically unnecessary cookies dependent on the respective user's consent.
We have concluded a data processing agreement with Usercentrics in which we oblige Usercentrics to protect the data of visitors to our website and not to pass them on to third parties.
10.2 - Zoom
We use the Zoom service of Zoom Video Communications Inc, 55 Almaden Blvd, Suite 600, San Jose, CA 95113, USA (hereinafter "Zoom") to conduct online meetings, video conferences and/or webinars.
When using Zoom, different data will be processed. The extend of the processed data depends on the data you provide before or during your participation in an online meeting, video conference or webinar. When using Zoom, data of the communication participants is processed and stored on Zoom servers. This data may include your registration data (name, e-mail address, telephone (optional) and password) and meeting data (topic, participant IP address, device information, description (optional)). In addition, visual and audio contributions of the participants, as well as voice inputs can be processed in chats.
When processing personal data necessary for the performance of a contract with you (this also applies to processing operations which are necessary for the performance of pre-contractual measures),Art. 6 (1) point b GDPR constitutes the legal basis. If you have given us your consent for the processing of your data, the processing will be carried out based on Art. 6 (1) point a GDPR. Consent granted can be revoked at any time with effect for the future.
Otherwise, the legal basis for the processing of data when conducting online meetings, videoconferences or webinars is our legitimate interest pursuant to Art. 6 (1) point f GDPR in the effective conduct of online meetings, webinars or videoconferences.
11) Rights of the Data Subject
11.1 The applicable data protection law grants you the following comprehensive rights of data subjects (rights of information and intervention) vis-à-vis the data controller with regard to the processing of your personal data:
- Right of access by the data subject pursuant to Art. 15 GDPR: You shall have the right to receive the following information: The personal data processed by us; the purposes of the processing; the categories of processed personal data; the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed; the envisaged period for which the personal data will be stored, or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine that period; the existence of the right to request from the controller rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing personal data concerning the data subject or to object to such processing; the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority; where the personal are not collected from the data subject, any available information as to their source; the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling and at least in those cases, meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and envisaged consequences of such processing for the data subject; the appropriate safeguards pursuant to Article 46 when personal data is transferred to a third country.
- Right to rectification pursuant to Art. 16 GDPR: You have the right to obtain from the controller without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you and/or the right to have incomplete personal data completed which are stored by us.
- Right to erasure (“right to be forgotten”) pursuant to Art. 17 GDPR: You have the right to obtain from the controller the erasure of personal data concerning you if the conditions of Art. 17 (2) GDPR are fulfilled. However, this right will not apply for exercising the freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
- Right to restriction of processing pursuant to Art. 18 GDPR: You have the right to obtain from the controller restriction of processing your personal data for the following reasons: As long as the accuracy of your personal data contested by you will be verified. If you oppose the erasure of your personal data because of unlawful processing and you request the restriction of their use instead. If you require the personal data for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims, once we no longer need those data for the purposes of the processing. If you have objected to processing on grounds relating to your personal situation pending the verification whether our legitimate grounds override your grounds.
- Right to be informed pursuant to Art. 19 GDPR: If you have asserted the right of rectification, erasure or restriction of processing against the controller, he is obliged to communicate to each recipient to whom the personal date has been disclosed any rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing, unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate effort. You have the right to be informed about those recipients.
- Right to data portability pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR: You shall have the right to receive the personal data concerning you, which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to require that those data be transmitted to another controller, where technically feasible.
- Right to withdraw a given consent pursuant to Art. 7 (3) GDPR: You have the right to withdraw your consent for the processing of personal data at any time with effect for the future. In the event of withdrawal, we will immediately erase the data concerned, unless further processing can be based on a legal basis for processing without consent. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
- Right to lodge a complaint pursuant to Art. 77 GDPR: Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement if you consider that the processing of personal data relating to you infringes the GDPR.
11.2 RIGHT TO OBJECT
IF, WITHIN THE FRAMEWORK OF A CONSIDERATION OF INTERESTS, WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA ON THE BASIS OF OUR PREDOMINANT LEGITIMATE INTEREST, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT AT ANY TIME TO OBJECT TO THIS PROCESSING WITH EFFECT FOR THE FUTURE ON THE GROUNDS THAT ARISE FROM YOUR PARTICULAR SITUATION.
IF YOU EXERCISE YOUR RIGHT TO OBJECT, WE WILL STOP PROCESSING THE DATA CONCERNED. HOWEVER, WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO FURTHER PROCESSING IF WE CAN PROVE COMPELLING REASONS WORTHY OF PROTECTION FOR PROCESSING WHICH OUTWEIGH YOUR INTERESTS, FUNDAMENTAL RIGHTS AND FREEDOMS, OR IF THE PROCESSING SERVES TO ASSERT, EXERCISE OR DEFEND LEGAL CLAIMS.
IF WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA FOR DIRECT MARKETING PURPOSES, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO OBJECT AT ANY TIME TO THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA WHICH ARE USED FOR DIRECT MARKETING PURPOSES. YOU MAY EXERCISE THE OBJECTION AS DESCRIBED ABOVE.
IF YOU EXERCISE YOUR RIGHT TO OBJECT, WE WILL STOP PROCESSING THE DATA CONCERNED FOR DIRECT ADVERTISING PURPOSES.
12) Duration of Storage of Personal Data
The duration of the storage of personal data is determined by the respective legal retention period (e.g. commercial and tax retention periods). After expiry of this period, the corresponding data will be routinely deleted, provided they are no longer necessary for the performance or initiation of the contract and/or there is no longer any legitimate interest on our part in the further storage.